Get my special collection of some nice and cool whatsapp messages idea on love and romantic matters.

English Romantic Love SMS For Whatsapp Messages - 01

I don't know why but The fear of losing you became greater
Love, that is about love
When it pained today, it was a bit more than usual ..


English Romantic Love SMS For Whatsapp Messages - 02

You are the magnet, I am the steel
Strong connection, me know you feel it
So make we seal it ..........

English Romantic Love SMS For Whatsapp Messages - 03

My heart has chosen
the path of your heart..
Had you been with me,
my life would have been easier..
My life.. is now yours.
what do I do..
You've got to believe me........

English Romantic Love SMS For Whatsapp Messages - 04

what such effect was there of being with you,
I don't know,
that there was no sense left in me..
my words stuck on my tongue,
but couldn't get spoken..
In my heartbeat there is your name alone,
and the eyes give this message too.
It's all effect of your sight
that is there on me....................

English Romantic Love SMS For Whatsapp Messages - 05

Its true my girl, I saw you in distance
Dancing in the moon
Its pain my girl , no limits for it
You are torturing me slowly ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Shayari From Whatsapp